- Department: Housekeeping
- Employment Type: full- time
- Closing Date: 21st January, 2019
We are seeking to employ Housemaids, Cleaners and Assistant Housekeepers within our Housekeeping Department at Lordos
Beach Hotel. If you’re interested in taking a step in your customer service career, we believe that Lordos Beach Hotel is the ideal location for you to develop your skills as a housekeeper and shine in a collaborative team environment.
At Lordos Beach Hotel, we strive for excellence and we believe that every one of our team members has a contribution to make and a personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place!
Main role and objectives:
As a Housemaid / Cleaner at Lordos Beach Hotel, you would be responsible for cleaning guest rooms and responding to guest requests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service.
- To give fast, efficient and polite service to the maximum of your ability.
- Clean guest rooms as assigned, including, but not limited to, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting and vacuuming
- Change and replenish bed linens, towels and guest amenities, as needed
- Have a strong understanding of your primary role being the well being of the guest and their satisfaction through your personality and interaction.
- Welcome and greet all guests in a friendly, smiling, professional and welcoming manner following company standards.
- To promptly handle customer queries and complaints in a professional manner and ensure that all details are communicated to the managers immediately.
What we are looking for:
- A person who easily connects with others and can live up to our mission statement: Inspiring our guests through individuality and passion!
- Someone who is passionate about exceeding guest expectations
- Someone who is great at creating and maintaining positive and productive working relationships across the business, communicating effectively in a range of situations
- Enjoys working in a fast paced working environment
- Proficiency in English language required.
Application forms can be obtained here.
No CV’s will be accepted without a completed application form. The closing date for applications is Monday 21st January 2019.
For more details contact us at [email protected] or call on +357 24 647444.
Join our Team