COVID-19 Destination Protocol – Cyprus
During the 42-year operation, our priority has been always to providing safety and satisfaction to all guests and associates. To achieve this during these challenging times with the pandemic, we are taking all necessary precautionary measures in accordance with the guidelines given from the World Health Organization, the Government of the Republic of Cyprus, the Ministry of Health, the Press and Information Office and the European Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (ECDC).
We remain committed to upholding our highest standards, without minimizing your experience and want to feel at ease during your next visit to the Lordos Beach Hotel & Spa. In addition, we are proudly announcing that our hotel has been inspected and verified with applying all national protocols to mitigate the transmission of COVID-19 and super spreader free events.
Covid-19 Operating Procedures and Guidelines
As due to above mentioned we wish to announce that the following actions have been taken in place:
- Mini bar service: all minibars in the rooms can be used as mini-fridges for storing your own items. A minibar service catalogue is available upon request.
- The gym will be available upon appointment.
- The use of our sauna and steam room will be available upon appointment.
Moreover, the following services and facilities will not be available, or may open at a later stage:
- Kid’s club.
- Animation programme.
- Turning down service.
Guests will be kept up-to-date with the latest changes and informed by:
- A dedicated email address has been set up by the Deputy Ministry of Tourism for this purpose at email@example.com.
- All relevant information will also be made available on the websites www.visitcyprus.com and www.cyprusflightpass.gov.cy .
- Moreover, a dedicated team of destination experts will reply to traveler queries on Facebook Messenger (main page www.facebook.com/VisitCyprus.cy).
For other inquiries, kindly contact the Hotel directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +357 24647444.
We thank you for your kind understanding and support during these challenging times and we are all looking forward to warmly welcome you to the Lordos Beach Hotel & Spa.